Everyone told you that being a mom was going to be incredible. But, it feels like it is incredible for everyone but you. You’re feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, exhausted and all alone!
This makes you feel guilty, ashamed, and more lonely for simply having these feelings.
It can be a downward spiral.
You know you need to do something different--something to make life feel less crazy or to make yourself feel more on top of our game. But you don’t know what changes are realistic to make, how to implement them, or where you could possibly find the time to make those changes happen.
That’s why this group was created.
In this group you will receive the resources, understanding, sense of community from other moms you have been longing for. You will be validated, empowered, and most importantly not alone!
Over the course of 6 weeks (option to continue), you will dig deep to understand why you feel what you feel and implement new habits that will allow you to reclaim control. You will learn tools and techniques to regain mental clarity and emotional balance. You will get the support you need to deal with parenting challenges, relationship struggles, anxiety and other stressors that occur in our roles as mothers.
IN THIS SERIES, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to dive deep to see the underlying root of what is challenging you and learn how to overcome it.
- How to meet the demands of your day without falling into overwhelm by keeping your biochemistry balanced and resilient.
- Ways to regain mental clarity and emotional balance through the ups and downs.
- Game-changing tricks for any challenging situation to shift your mental states back into a place of temperance and incisiveness, and regain control after you’ve lost your cool.
- This group will provide you with the connection and support of other women who are going through the same things as you and want to grow as mothers and women.
- This group is facilitated by Catherine O’Brien, LMFT, who is not only a therapist who has focused on new moms for almost 10 years, but is also a mother of two who has lived through many similar challenges.
THIS GROUP IS DESIGNED FOR MOMS WHO WANT MORE CALM, CLARITY AND CONNECTION IN THEIR EVERYDAY LIVES.
Each participant is required to commit to meet weekly and process issues on a deeper level. It is a group for moms who can use support and are ready grow and to make changes to feel the empowered calm that she so deserves.
When: Wednesdays, Aug. 1 - Sept. 5, 2018, from 12:00 - 1:00pm. *6-week commitment is required.
Where: 1116 22nd St. Sacramento 95816
Cost: $550, which includes six group sessions and an individual orientation session. Weekly emails with video content sent out between sessions.
Space is limited to 6 participants.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ENROLLING, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR INFO HERE AND CATHERINE WILL CONTACT YOU: